Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Beginnings

Well, obviously my New Year's resolution wasn't to blog everyday, which is good, because I'd be 26 days behind.

But, so far, I'll say that 2016 has been a fine year for us. Jesci is officially cancer free, I am serving Plum Creek as the Lead Pastor, my son Tristan will be a toddler in a few days, Torrin will start 1st grade (In the fall, of course) and my family is looking to buy our first home. Look out, 2016, the Korff's are coming!

If you are reading this, and you're a member of our church (Plum Creek), let me tell you what you can look forward to. We'll be talking about discipleship, and setting up a clear model for how it works at Plum Creek. We'll also be talking Servant Leadership, Financial Stewardship, and of course, Jesus' Resurrection at Easter time in the first quarter. It's gonna be a great year for Plum Creek.

If you are reading this and you're a family member and or friend, I'll be posting stuff about how the family is doing, how the boys are growing, and how Jesci's progressing. She looks great, has all of her coloring back, and most of her energy. Hopefully, we'll also soon be posting pictures of a new home.

If you are reading and you're a fellow movie buff, I'll be talking about all of the nerdy films I'm looking forward to in 2016, such as Star Wars: Rogue One, the new TMNT movie (Bebop and Rocksteady!) Batman V Superman, and Captain America Civil War.

I'm looking forward to all of what 2016 is going to offer, challenges, opportunities and more. I'm hoping for a good, fun, safe and productive year!

1 comment: